Two men fell into a vat of chocolate at M&Ms and Mars Bars in Pennsylvania. Because of the incident, which occurred last summer, the factory was fined more than 14.5 thousand dollars, according to Sky News.
Emergency services had to drill a hole in the bottom of the tank to save the workers. The employees were taken to the hospital after the incident.
During the inspection, it turned out that the victims did not have the right to work at the tanks with chocolate, and they were not provided with the necessary equipment. As a result, the production received a large fine.