The head of Megion, Oleg Deineka, went on a two-month vacation caused by an exacerbation of a serious illness. Igor Alchinov, his deputy, has been appointed interim head. And the head of the LDPR party, Leonid Slutsky, said at the party congress that Ugra would have its own local new leader. URA.RU provides a selection of the main news of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug for the past week from February 6 to February 12.
- The leader of the LDPR, Leonid Slutsky, promised the Ugra party members autonomy from the Tyumen curators, and the opportunity to choose their own coordinator from the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug.
- The head of Megion, Oleg Deineka, went on a long sick leave due to a serious illness. After a comprehensive examination, a decision will be made on his further work as the head of the municipality.
- The prosecutor’s office punished a major developer from Nizhnevartovskstroydetal Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug due to salary delays. After checking the company, it was found that employees did not receive a salary for November in the amount of 15 million rubles. After the prosecutor’s check, the employees were paid.
- The opposition launched a website on the Internet for the resignation of the head of Nizhnevartovsk, Dmitry Koshchenko. In the video, several residents make claims to the mayor, the problem points of the city are listed. After users are invited to vote for the resignation of the mayor.
- In Nizhnevartovsk, mega-constructions of new sports facilities were announced. We are talking about the Martial Arts Center sports complex, a skiing center with a specialized biathlon shooting range, as well as the reconstruction of the Rolledrome sports facility.
- Vice Mayor of the Surgut District (KhMAO) Muslim Asadullayev, accused of abuse of office, is waiting for a court decision on his arrest. During his work as the director of a utility company, he issued loans to a contractor who was engaged in the construction of boiler houses in the amount of over 40 million rubles.
- The Yugra security forces responded to the criticism of Deputy Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation Sergei Zaitsev about modest performance in the fight against corruption by arresting the vice-mayor of the Surgut region, Muslim Asadullayev, accused of abuse of power. On February 9, the Surgut District Court ordered his arrest for two months.
- The Fund of Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug promised to assist the security forces in the investigation of the criminal case with the assistant to the governor Komarova. Mikhail Slinkin, who is suspected of fraud, received support measures from the district fund for civil initiatives.