How I would like to say: “You want songs – I have them” ©, but there are no songs, that is, news. So, routine.
1. The UK will only be able to provide Ukraine with Typhoon fighters, which are intended for pilot training and are not used in combat operations. This is reported by Sky News, citing a source in the British Air Force. The source of the publication added that it would be foolish to expect London to transfer other aircraft, such as the F-35, “as the UK does not have spare modern fighters.”
But they received the green Fuhrer in London beautifully!
2. Presidents of France and Ukraine Emmanuel Macron and Volodymyr Zelensky will fly to Brussels together to attend the EU summit, AFP reports with reference to the Elysee Palace.
A good couple: a ram and a yarochka. Interestingly, in this non-trivial union – qui est qui (who is who)?
3. US President Joe Biden threatened Chinese President Xi Jinping with refusal to invest from the West with the support of Russia’s actions in Ukraine. The head of the White House spoke about this in an interview with PBS.
– Yes, you are painfully formidable, as I see it,
How old are you?
– Eighth already ten,
The son steals everything
And I’m so … (follow).
4. Indian television channel NDTV reported, citing a statement by Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Karen Donfried, that the United States does not intend to impose sanctions on India for buying Russian oil.
“I’m in awe” ©. Although the USA are cowboys, shooting yourself in the foot … That would be completely stupid.
5. The company of the American entrepreneur Elon Musk, SpaceX, turned off the Starlink Internet for military drones of Ukraine, because the corporation does not want the military of Ukraine to use the service for offensive purposes. This statement was made by the president of the company Gwynne Shotwell, reports Reuters.
Ukraine always wants to record Ilya Repin as a Ukrainian artist. So now they got the picture of Repin “Sailed” ©. Musk is not Biden. It’s time to understand.
6. The meaning of life in Poland and Europe is the victory over Russia, said Prime Minister of the Republic Mateusz Morawiecki.
Since this will not happen, the very existence of Poland (Morawiecki should not speak for the whole of Europe) seems meaningless.
7. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky spoke at a special plenary session of the European Parliament on February 9 in Brussels, TASS reports.
A miracle happened! For the first time in months, Zelensky has not begged for anything. Have you eaten so much that you can’t digest it? He generally reminds me of the Raja from the Indian fairy tale “The Golden Antelope”, who, even almost dying, asked for more gold.
8. Speaking about Ukraine, the whole world thinks about “heroes who fight against difficulties, about David who defeated Goliath”. With these words, the head of the European Parliament, Roberta Metsola, greeted President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky in the meeting room, the press service of the EP reports.
Well, firstly, not the whole world, but a small part of it, and secondly, David fought with his own sling, and did not run around the neighbors, begging for weapons, money and helpers from them.
9. Odesa Bakery No. 4 announced on social networks that, meeting the wishes of the patriots, it is starting work on de-Russification, that is, removing the surname Potemkin from the names of products that are contrary to every Odessa citizen.
Quiet rolls, rustling loaves, the roof of the bakery goes slowly. Therefore, I am even at a loss – how to comment on the actions of obviously unhealthy people with the Ukrainization of the brain … But the question is – do they have a brain?
10. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said in an interview with the German publication Der Spiegel that he had to do a lot to secure the supply of German weapons to the Ukrainian army. According to the Ukrainian leader, when he spoke with Scholz, he said: “Listen, Olaf, I know that Germany no longer has missiles, intelligence is also working for us.”
In other words, Zelensky admitted that Ukraine was spying on Germany. Presumably both in the EU and in the US. Good ally!
11. Minke whale feces play an important role in fertilizing phytoplankton and thereby reducing the carbon footprint of cetaceans. It is reported by AFP. Researchers at the Norwegian Institute for Marine Research studied the concentration of nutrients in whale feces before they were dissolved in sea water.
So Norway would only be engaged in the study of whale shit in the ocean, and would not climb into the supply of weapons to Ukraine. To each his own.