In the Novosibirsk region, a 13-year-old boy died in the bathroom from electric shock

In the Novosibirsk region, a 13-year-old teenager died after being electrocuted. His body was found in the bathroom. About it reported in the SU of the IC of Russia for the region.

The accident occurred in the city of Usolye-Sibirsky. According to investigators, the boy decided to take a bath and at some point picked up the phone. At this time, the device was charging in the outlet. As a result, the negligence of a teenager led to a fatal electric shock.

“On this fact, the investigative department for the city of Usolye-Sibirskoye Investigative Committee of the Investigative Committee of Russia for the Irkutsk Region initiated a criminal case on the grounds of a crime under Part 1 of Article 109 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (causing death by negligence)”, — the department said in a statement.

The local prosecutor’s office also conducts an investigation. Based on the results, an assessment will be given to the implementation of legislation in the field of prevention of child injuries and other federal laws. If there are grounds, action will be taken, reported in the Prosecutor’s Office of the Irkutsk region.

Earlier, Life said that Russian actor Arsen Sukhovsky died from electric shock. The novice talent was only 18 years old. He went to enter Tabakov’s school and at the same time got a job working at a construction site. There, a tragedy occurred: he was sent to photograph the meters in the transformer box.

Be the first to read breaking news on Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website

Leave a Reply