WhatsApp Dark Mode: WhatsApp has rolled out the Dark Mode feature for all users. Android and iPhone users will now be able to use it in their smartphones.
Through this mode, you will be able to darken your app by changing its theme. This will not affect the eyes much.
Android 10 and iOS 13 users can also turn on this theme by going to the phone’s system settings. Dark themes have been made available in these OS.
If you have not yet received the Android 10 and iOS 13 update and you want to enable the WhatsApp Dark Mode feature, then we are telling you how to do.
However, there is currently no way to manually go into the settings of WhatsApp on iOS. But if users are using iOS 13, then they can use Dark Mode.
How to enable dark mode on Android:
- Go to Google Play Store and install version 2.20.64.
- Then open WhatsApp And go to the menu.
- Then tap on Settings. Then tap on Chats option.
- Go to Theme. Here you have to choose the Dark Theme.
- Here you also get the System Default Mode. Through this option, WhatsApp will continue to switch to light and dark mode.
How to enable dark mode on iOS:
iOS 13 users will get the setting to enable dark mode. This mode will enable dark mode on WhatsApp. If a user has not yet received the iOS 13 update, then they will not be able to use the Dark Mode feature on WhatsApp.
- iOS 13, latest version 2.20.30 of WhatsApp.
- Go to the settings of the phone.
- Then tap on Display and Brightness.
- Now tap on Dark.