news from the story
Ukrainian saboteurs attacked the Bryansk region
Today, on March 2, a sabotage and reconnaissance group from the territory of Ukraine attacked the Bryansk region. As a result of the incident, two people were killed. URA.RU brings the main news about the attack by Ukrainian militants.
- The governor of the Belgorod region, Alexander Bogomaz, announced the penetration of the DRG from the territory of Ukraine into the Bryansk region. He specified that the militants wounded a child and killed a local resident.
- The militants took several local residents hostage. This was reported by emergency services, without noting the exact number of hostages.
- After that, a meeting began in Bryansk because of the situation with the hostages. This was reported to URA.RU in the district administration.
- The FSB and the Russian Armed Forces intervened in the situation. They started a fight with Ukrainian saboteurs.
- The Ukrainian DRG attempted to infiltrate the schools, but met with resistance. This was reported in the administration of the region.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin commented on the attack by Ukrainian militants. He called their actions terroristic due to the fact that they fired on civilians.
- The Ukrainian militants left the region after several hours of being there. This was reported by eyewitnesses of the event.
- The head of Chechnya, Razman Kadyrov, called for a “war without rules” with Ukraine. He also noted that martial law should be introduced in some territories of Russia.
- Responsibility for the attack of Ukrainian saboteurs was taken by the unit of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) “Russian Volunteer Corps”. This group was formed in August 2022 and is part of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- The governor of the Bryansk region Alexander Bogomaz said that the number of victims had increased to two people. The boy, who was previously injured, is in the hospital.
Bryansk region borders on Ukraine
Be the first to read breaking news on OopsTop.com. Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website Oopstop.com