Ukraine so far “holds back” large reserves for counteroffensive – Kommersant

In the 36 hours since the start of Ukraine’s counter-offensive, the country’s political or military leadership has not reported any significant success, indicating that the current stage of hostilities is likely to be much more difficult. The Washington Post (WP). An unnamed senior Western intelligence official told the publication that at the moment, Ukraine “seems to be holding back its most significant firepower.” According to him, “a larger blow has not yet been dealt.” He did not provide any details.

Yesterday, June 9, President Vladimir Putin announced that the Ukrainian offensive had already begun. He claims that active battles were fought on June 7 and 8, but the Ukrainian military was not successful. Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said that Ukraine had been trying to launch a counteroffensive since June 4. The head of European diplomacy, Josep Borrell, believes that the armed forces of Ukraine (APU) have not yet launched a counteroffensive. Oleksiy Danilov, Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, promised that when offensive actions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine begin, “everyone will see them.”

Read about what happens after the entry of Russian troops into Ukraine in the online broadcast of Kommersant.

Laura Keffer

.

Be the first to read breaking news on OopsTop.com. Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website Oopstop.com

Leave a Reply