Three people were poisoned to death while cleaning the toilet in the Volgograd region

In the Danilovsky district of the Volgograd region, three people were poisoned to death by toxic substances while cleaning an outdoor toilet in a private house. About it informs RIA Novosti, citing a source in emergency services.

“Three people died on the spot before the arrival of the ambulance: a woman and two men. Another man was hospitalized,” cites the agency word of the source.

According to the Regional Health Committee, the victim is now in the intensive care unit, his condition is assessed as serious. How clarifies, everything happened in the village of Belye Prudy.

Be the first to read breaking news on Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website

Leave a Reply