Russian special operation in Ukraine
The Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) attempted to break through the Russian defense on the southern flank of Artemovsk. URA.RU brings the main news to the evening of September 27.
- On the southern flank of Artemovsk, in the area of the settlements of Andreevka, Kurdyumovka and Kleshcheevka, Russian military forces stopped attempts by the Ukrainian Armed Forces to break through the defenses. Part of the group was destroyed, said the head of the DPR Denis Pushilin. He added that Russian units had improved their positions on the northern flank of Artemovsk;
- The head of the Zaporozhye public movement “We are together with Russia,” Vladimir Rogov, said that Ukrainian soldiers began to advance in the Zaporozhye region. They launched an assault on the Rabotino-Verbovoye sector and now heavy fighting is taking place there;
- Ukraine began to forcibly evacuate residents of the Kyiv-controlled part of the Kherson region. According to the head of the Kherson region, Vladimir Saldo, forced evacuation is carried out by members of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) together with Ukrainian nationalists;
- A group of Ukrainian fighters surrendered to the Russian Armed Forces and brought ammunition. They contacted the Russian military via an open communication channel on frequency 149.200;
- The Russian military successfully repelled ten attacks in the Donetsk direction. Enemy losses amounted to about 390 people, the Russian Ministry of Defense reported;
- Kyiv has asked G7 countries to provide weapons to strike factories producing drones in Syria and Iran. The Guardian newspaper wrote that Ukraine is proposing to launch a missile strike against UAV factories in Syria and Iran, as well as a potential production site in the Russian Federation;
- Ukrainian neo-Nazis made an unsuccessful attempt to conduct reconnaissance in force in the Krasnoliman direction, but were defeated and driven back. This was announced by the head of the DPR Denis Pushilin, reports Channel 5.