Russian special operation in Ukraine
Russian military personnel stopped the counter-offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) in the Zaporozhye direction. URA.RU provides the main information about the special operation on the night of November 6.
- The Ukrainian counter-offensive in the Zaporozhye direction has been completely stopped, said the head of the Zaporozhye region, Yevgeny Balitsky. He noted that the fighting in the village of Rabotino had stopped;
- Crews of the Msta-S self-propelled howitzers of the West group of troops of the Russian Armed Forces destroyed a Crab self-propelled artillery unit of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Kupyansk direction. This was reported to the Russian Ministry of Defense;
- The head of the group’s press center, Alexander Savchuk, said that Russian artillery hit five strongholds, as well as over 40 areas of concentration of manpower and equipment of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. He added that air defense systems shot down an unmanned aerial vehicle in the Kremennaya LPR area;
- Balitsky expressed hope that in the near future the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation will liberate Zaporozhye. According to him, this will have a beneficial effect on the economy of the entire region;
- Ukraine cannot depend only on US support, so it is now actively investing in its own production of all types of weapons. This was stated by Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba;
- Balitsky reported that the Russian Armed Forces have destroyed up to five German Leopard tanks in the Zaporozhye direction over the past 10 days. According to him, Ukrainians, out of despair, can only shell populated areas.