Russian special operation in Ukraine
Russian soldiers liberated the village of Artemovskoye from Ukrainian soldiers. In just one day, they repelled three enemy attacks and destroyed up to 250 people in the Artemovsk direction. URA.RU provides the main news about the special operation in Ukraine by the evening of November 29.
- Russian soldiers from the Yuzhny group liberated the village of Artemovskoye in the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), reports Channel 5. For knocking, Russian military personnel repelled three attacks by assault brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) in the Artemovsk direction. In total, Ukraine lost up to 250 people on this front line, the Russian Ministry of Defense clarified.
- NATO recognized the strength of Russian soldiers. This statement was made by the commander of the multinational Northeast Corps of the North Atlantic Alliance, Jürgen-Joachim von Sandrart.
- For the first time, the Russian military knocked out an enemy German tank Leopard 1A5. This happened a few weeks after the equipment was put into operation by Kiev.
- NATO and Ukraine signed a cooperation program for 2024. However, as it turned out, it does not include the transfer of lethal weapons to Kyiv.
- Ukrainian forces again tried to attack the Moscow region using drones. Russian air defense systems successfully shot down enemy drones.
- The Ukrainian Armed Forces fired at a police station in the Kherson region. Currently, four people are reported dead and about twenty people are injured. Five of them are in serious condition.
- The US State Department said that Russia will not end the military conflict in Ukraine until November 2024. It is at that moment that the US presidential elections will take place.
- Russia has approved a new procedure for insurance payments for volunteers participating in SVO. It provides payments in the event of death, injury, trauma or concussion, as well as in the event of a volunteer being declared disabled.