The reason for the poisoning of the tenants of a five-story building in Moscow was the reconstruction of the ventilation system

0
35

The reason for the poisoning of the residents of the Moscow five-story building on 40 Let Oktyabrya Avenue lies in the illegal reconstruction of the ventilation system in the bathroom, the press service of the Moscow Urban Complex said.

“According to preliminary data, the unlawful reconstruction of the ventilation system in the bathroom caused an incident in an apartment building at 11, 40 Let Oktyabrya Avenue. In the bathroom, equipped with a gas instantaneous water heater, an electric fan was installed in the ventilation duct. gas equipment, specified in the message.

The switched on electric fan can disrupt the natural ventilation in a high-rise building, which accumulates CO2. In addition, the department noted, in a room with a gas appliance, it is necessary to have an undercut at the bottom of the door, which was not in the bathroom.

One of the victims has since been discharged from the hospital. She told Life that her daughter is still in the N.V. Sklifosovsky.

Be the first to read breaking news on OopsTop.com. Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website Oopstop.com

Leave a Reply