Raksha Bandhan, the holy festival of brother and sister, is being celebrated on 22nd August i.e. Sunday. On this day sister ties Rakhi to her brother and prays for his long life, while the brother promises to protect his sister throughout her life and also gives her some gifts.
If you are living with your family on this Raksha Bandhan then you are lucky and if you are not at home this year due to the coronavirus epidemic or are somewhere away from your sister then you can send a message on WhatsApp for Raksha Bandhan 2021. You can send your best wishes.
How to Import Raksha Bandhan Sticker Packs
- By opening WhatsApp, first of all go to the chat and click on the Stickers section.
- After this, go to the emoji icon below the chat and tap on the stickers icon on the right.
- Now tap on the Plus (+) option. After this a window will open where you will see the option of All Stickers and My Stickers.
- Here you have to click on All Stickers and tap on Get More Stickers option.
- This will directly redirect you to the Google Play Store. Here you have to search Raksha Bandhan Sticker Pack.
- After this a list will open, from which you have to download stickers.
- You’ll see these stirs under the My Stickers option.
- Now to send stickers, open WhatsApp chat and tap on the emoji option at the bottom, then tap on the third option (Stickers) at the bottom right.
- Here you will see new stickers. With the help of these, you can send stickers of Raksha Bandhan wishes to your sister.