The number of vacancies for candidates older than 45 doubled in Perm

Job fair, labor market.  Chelyabinsk, newspaper, employment, employment, job, unemployment, jobs, employer, labor market, job fair

In Perm, since the beginning of 2023, the number of vacancies for candidates over 45 has increased by 136%. The salary offered to applicants has also increased by 13%, the Avito press service told URA.RU.

“Over the past year, employers have begun to indicate more often in vacancies that they will be happy to consider candidates over 45 years old. In Perm, the increase was 136%, and the average salary for candidates over 45 in the city increased by 13%,” the press service said.

On average in Russia, the number of job offers for job seekers over 45 has increased by 119% since the beginning of the year. Most often, employers are looking for millers, packers, turners, couriers, sales managers and cashiers. In Perm, the number of resumes from candidates older than 45 has also increased by 63%. Most of the resumes are for applicants from 45 to 60 years old (69%), the remaining 31% are for those who are older.


Be the first to read breaking news on Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website

Leave a Reply