The Ministry of Education and Science has proposed changing the specialties in which graduate students can obtain a degree. The draft departmental act is published on the federal portal of draft regulatory legal acts for public discussion.
From the nomenclature of scientific specialties in which academic degrees are awarded, it is proposed to exclude the following specialties:
- Environmental safety of construction and urban economy;
- Labor protection in construction;
- Technospheric safety (in energy);
- Labor protection, fire and industrial safety;
- Labor protection, industrial safety, safety in emergency situations (subsoil use);
- Technospheric safety of transport systems;
- Medical psychology.
It is proposed to include the following specialties in the nomenclature of scientific specialties for which academic degrees are awarded:
- General psychology, personality psychology, history of psychology;
- Clinical psychology;
- Public administration and sectoral policies.
Public discussion of the initiative will last until August 25. If the document is adopted, the changes will come into force on December 31, 2023.
• Rector of Moscow State University believes that Russia does not need the Bologna system of education • Universities were asked to decide for themselves whether to remain in the Bologna system