Two-year-old Lev, who was poisoned by an unknown substance in Yekaterinburg, was transferred to a general ward. His father Alexey Ryabkov told URA.RU that the baby is feeling well.
The incident occurred on December 2. “We don’t know what kind of substance it was. We went to the hospital and took things to Lev. Everything is fine with him, he was transferred to [общую] ward three days ago,” the man explained. According to him, the child drank detergent in the bathroom. “Now let’s go to the police, they’re calling us for something,” added the boy’s father.
That day Lev was with his grandmother, Ryabkov said. According to the Ural Mash telegram channel, the boy allegedly poisoned himself with methadone, which belongs to his parents. The security forces do not officially confirm this version. The boy’s parents were held accountable for improperly raising the child.