The commander of “Akhmat” Alaudinov: NATO is planning a strike by three groups of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Artyomovsk
Moscow, March 10, 2023, 21:54 — REGNUM The Armed Forces of Ukraine are preparing a strike on Artyomovsk with three groups at once. In turn, Russian units are preparing to repel this blow. This was announced on March 10 live on the TV channel “Russia-1” by the commander of the special forces “Akhmat”, deputy commander of the 2nd army corps of the People’s Militia of the LPR Apty Alaudinov.
“There is information that the enemy has gathered three groups in order to strike. We are recording this information and preparing to repel the offensive.”– said Alaudinov.
As the Akhmat commander noted, the operation to “unblocking Artyomovsk” planned under the leadership of NATO. For the enemy to lose the city means to incur “image loss”.
As previously reported IA REGNUMColumnist for China’s Asia Times Brandon Weichert On March 7, he said that the battle near Artyomovsk was the beginning of the end for the Armed Forces of Ukraine and Kyiv.
The possible loss by Kiev of most of the territories of Donbass in the event of a defeat near Artemovsk was also stated in an interview with CNN on March 8 by the President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky.
Be the first to read breaking news on OopsTop.com. Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website Oopstop.com