Leaked photos iPhone XI: Apple’s next iPhone model can also get a small
Mobile-maker Apple is planning to launch its new iPhone. This kind of news is coming. Steve H.McFly @OnLeaks posted some photos related to Twitter. It is being claimed that the new photos coming from the photo are coming from iPhone 11. Its rear image has been leaked, in which 3 cameras are visible in the rear of the phone, and an LED flashlight is visible. Photos of Black Color Variants of the phone have been leaked. The company logo on its rear is also visible.
- Honor 10 Lite - Launching With Three Cameras, Strong Processor and Superb Display, This is the price and offer
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) VS Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) - See New Price
- New Features of WhatsApp Android app can be found soon Fingerprint Authentication!
- Huawei Y9 (2019) First Review & Price
- Redmi Note 7 Price, Specifications: Xiaomi new Redmi launches with 48 MP camera Learn Features and Prices, Best Xiaomi Camera Phone 2019
However, no new information has been received from the company or any information related to it. According to reports, just like the previous two years, this year also Apple can launch three new iPhones at a time. One of these three iPhones can be launched as the iPhone XI, while the other model can be lowered by the name of iPhone XI Max. Additionally, the third model can be an upgraded version of the iPhone XR. These three phones are expected to be launched in September, while they can be launched in India in October.
The camera setup in the leaked image is visible in the squire shape, on which the LED flash is also visible. According to Onlix, the upcoming iPhone Engineering Validation Test (EVT) is on stage and it is not final design, so it can be changed now. According to Forbes’ report, Apple’s next iPhone model can also get a small look and a 3D camera. Actually, Apple is working closely with Sony for the 3D camera sensor, and it is also being said that this 3D camera sensor can also be used in the front.