Drone attack on Moscow
Moscow was attacked on the morning of May 30 by Ukrainian drones. The Russian army shot down eight drones. URA.RU brings the main news by the evening of May 30th.
- The first arrival was recorded at 7:31 Moscow time. The drone hit the house on Atlasov Street. Later arrivals were recorded on other streets. The air defense system worked in the city.
- Residents of houses that were affected by the attack were evacuated. They later returned to their apartments.
- The Russian Defense Ministry accused Ukraine of attacking drones. It is noted that eight drones were shot down.
- The drones were able to fly to Moscow due to the fact that there are empty places in the Russian air defense coverage area. This was stated by Andrey Kartapolov, head of the State Duma Defense Committee.
- After the drone attack, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the Russian Federation would take mirror measures. Thus, the Russian army hit the military intelligence headquarters of Ukraine. Also, Russian forces attacked Ukrainian centers, where decisions on terrorist attacks in Russian territories were applied by Western intelligence services, reports Channel Five.
- The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, proposed introducing martial law in Russia. He explained this by fighting Ukrainian attacks.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) struck a temporary accommodation center for residents of the Belgorod region. People were killed during the shelling. This was stated by the governor of the region Vyacheslav Gladkov.
- The Russian Interior Ministry has put Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valeriy Zaluzhny on the wanted list. The corresponding card appeared on the department’s website. Also, the commander of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Alexander Syrsky was put on the wanted list of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, reports “National News Service“.