Russian special operation in Ukraine
Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the Russian Armed Forces have improved their position in all areas. URA.RU provides the main news about the special operation by the evening of October 15.
- Russian troops are improving their position over a fairly large area, Putin said. He added that they have already improved their position in the Kupyansky, Zaporozhye and Avdeevsky directions, and in the Avdeevka area (DPR) military personnel are actively defending;
- The head of the press center of the Vostok group, Oleg Chekhov, reported that the Russian military thwarted five attempts to rotate (change personnel – URA.RU note) of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) in the southern Donetsk direction. As a result of the operation, two Ukrainian soldiers were captured;
- Kiev admitted that the Ukrainian Armed Forces will not achieve its offensive goals in the direction of the Azov Sea before the end of the year. Ukraine does not have enough resources;
- Putin spoke candidly about a conversation with Russian military personnel in the Kremlin without video cameras. He marveled at their courage and dedication;
- The Russian armed forces attacked manpower and equipment at Rabotino, Kyiv lost up to 55 military personnel;
- The Ukrainian Armed Forces have developed a shortage of air defense systems. This was stated by the representative of the operational command “South” of the Ukrainian Armed Forces Natalya Gumenyuk;
- An action took place in Ukraine, during which people demanded that the authorities return the defenders of Mariupol from captivity. About 100 people took part in it.