On December 2, at 11:00 a.m., the press center of the Parliamentary Newspaper, Vladimir Mikhailovich Dzhabarov, First Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on International Affairs, will sum up the political results of the week.
Main discussion points:
– France announced the start of work on the creation of a special tribunal against Russia. What does it mean?
– How realistic is the annexation of a number of regions of Ukraine by Poland?
– What was the impetus for the ideological split of the West and why should European countries define Russophobia as a doctrine?
– Will the pace of destruction of the energy infrastructure of Ukraine increase?
– What is the reason for the activation of the Kurds in Syria and Iraq, and can the US be involved in this?
– What are the consequences of the implementation of the US climate law?
For the media!
Watch the broadcast on the Parlamentskaya Gazeta website or in group publications on the VKontakte social network.
When using information from the events of the press center, an active link to www.pnp.ru is required, thank you for your understanding!