The head of the State Duma Committee on the Development of Civil Society, Issues of Public and Religious Associations, Olga Timofeeva, said that they plan to improve communication between citizens and authorities before the end of the spring session. This became known during a video interview at the press center of the Parliamentary Newspaper.
In the State Duma, a bill is being prepared for the second reading, proposing to allow the use of the Gosuslugi portal to contact the authorities. The initiative was initiated by MPs Dmitry Vyatkin, Olga Timofeeva and Anton Gorelkin. If passed, this bill will save people from having to contact the authorities by mail, e-mail, and even more so to come in person.
Main topics for discussion:
– How will the public services portal work after the adoption of the bill?
– When will the new mechanism work in full force?
– Since the beginning of the SVO, the flow of citizens’ appeals to various authorities has sharply increased. What problems arise in this chain and what needs to be changed to improve the quality of work with requests?
– What is the role of non-profit organizations in solving humanitarian problems in terms of helping NWO participants and their families?
– What progress is there in resolving the issue of the legal status of priests in the NWO zone?
– How does the committee develop relations with religious organizations in general?
When using information from the events of the press center, an active link to www.pnp.ru is required!