JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Admit Card: Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in. There are a total of 380 posts of Medical Officers in Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Admit Card: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (Jharkhand Public Service Commission, JPSC) Ranchi has issued an e-admit card for the post examination of Medical Officer (Medical Officer, MO).
All the candidates who have applied for the posts of JPSC Medical Officer can download their admit card from the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission www.jpsc.gov.in. Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Objective Type Examination (Written Examination) written test after the interview.
As per advertisement number: 02/2020, a total of 380 vacancies of medical officers are to be filled through this recruitment drive. The online applications for recruitment started from 09 April 2020 and lasted till 08 May 2020.
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card: know how to download
- Step 1: Go to the official website jpsc.gov.in to download the admit card.
- Step 2: On the home page, ‘Download e-call letter for Medical offficer, Advt. Click on the link of ‘No.02 / 2020’.
- Step 3: Now fill the registration number, date of birth and captcha code and click submit.
- Step 4: After logging in, you will get the admit card on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the admit card and take out the printout for your future reference and keep it with you.
Explain that, there are total 380 posts of Medical Officers in Jharkhand Public Service Commission. These include seats -161 for General category, seats-37 for EVS, Reservation seat-10 for BC candidates, 32 for OBC category, 32 for SC category candidates, -16 and 124 seats for ST category candidates.
Candidates who get this post job will be given salary up to Rs 9300-34800 according to PB (Pay Band) 2, Grade Pay Level-9. You can also click on this https://www.jpsc.gov.in/call_letter_medical_officer_02_2020/ direct link to download the admit card.