The film “In the sun, along the rows of corn” became the leader of film distribution in the Russian Federation and the CIS on the weekend. The picture collected more than 130 million rubles from the premiere, said kinobusiness.com.
Film distribution leaders March 16–19:
- “In the sun, along the rows of corn” – 129 million rubles. (total – 130 million rubles);
- “Went” – 84.4 million rubles. (344 million rubles);
- Nuremberg – 38 million rubles. (282 million rubles);
- “Righteous” – 31 million rubles. (582.4 million rubles);
- “Unprincipled in the countryside” – 30 million rubles. (290 million rubles).
In total, the fees of Russian cinemas amounted to about 470 million rubles. for the weekend. This is 77% more than the box office a year ago.
Be the first to read breaking news on OopsTop.com. Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website Oopstop.com