In the Kurgan region, an additional 300 million rubles were allocated for the overhaul of utility networks. Governor Vadim Shumkov spoke about this in his telegram channel.
“We adopted a document outlining additional subsidies for the modernization of public utilities for those projects that have already been implemented and are currently being implemented in the region. Taken together, this will improve the public service provided to more than 100 thousand people and overhaul more than 52 km of networks. It is planned to allocate about 300 million rubles for the above activities,” the governor said.
Additional subsidies will be allocated for major repairs:
- emergency sections of utility networks in the working village of Kargapolye (implementation – 2023);
- water distribution networks in the city of Makushino, the second stage (implementation – 2023-2024);
- section of the water pipeline of the village of Utchanskoye – the village of Resort “Lake Medvezhye” (implementation – 2023);
- water pipeline on the street Dzerzhinsky from Mashinostroiteley Ave. to st. Yastrzhembsky (implementation – 2023-2024);
- water pipeline on the street Panfilova from Yastrzhembsky to st. I. Zemnukhova (implementation – 2024);
- water supply networks in the working village of Lebyazhye (implementation – 2023-2024).
Earlier it became known that the Water Union company allocated more than 100 million rubles to carry out work on networks and structures as part of the summer repair campaign. The governor regularly monitors the progress of repair work.