In the Central District of St. Petersburg, a man almost burned alive in a private sauna |  @mchsyaroslavl / Ministry of Emergency Situations Yaroslavl | @mchsyaroslavl / Ministry of Emergency Situations Yaroslavl

Firefighters managed to extinguish the fire that broke out in the sauna of the Central District of St. Petersburg. About it report EMERCOM of Russia in the region.

According to the agency, on Wednesday, May 31, at 01:38 Moscow time, firefighters received a message about a sauna fire in a four-room separate apartment. 15 firefighters and 3 units of special equipment left to extinguish the fire. At 02:31 Moscow time, they managed to put out the fire.

It was established on the spot that the fire broke out in a sauna on an area of ​​10 square meters. The man was injured in the fire and was taken to the hospital.

Earlier it was reported that in the Kalininsky district of St. Petersburg there was a fire in an apartment building.


Be the first to read breaking news on Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website

Leave a Reply