Image of leaked HMD Global’s five camera smartphone, Learn Price and Features: HMD Global can show this telephone in the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in 2019
HMD Global’s new cell phone ‘Nokia 9’ has been in news by and by. Outfitted with five cameras, this cell phone was going to be propelled not long ago yet it has not been propelled for reasons unknown.
Nokia 9 is otherwise called Nokia 9 PureView. Its highlights, pictures and determinations have released numerous things. Presently an idea picture of this telephone has showed up in which it is appearing five focal points in the telephone will show up. In spite of the fact that this idea depends on picture interface particulars and gossipy tidbits.
- Honor 10 Lite - Launching With Three Cameras, Strong Processor and Superb Display, This is the price and offer
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) VS Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) - See New Price
- New Features of WhatsApp Android app can be found soon Fingerprint Authentication!
- Huawei Y9 (2019) First Review & Price
- Redmi Note 7 Price, Specifications: Xiaomi new Redmi launches with 48 MP camera Learn Features and Prices, Best Xiaomi Camera Phone 2019
According to the reports, this Nokia 9 will also have a knock with ultrasim bejels in the bottom and side. However, with the front camera in the top bedel, the hole has also been given for the mike.
In the photograph distributed by nokiamobile_official handles on Instagram, there are seven round openings in Nokia 9, one of which is streak and the other is unique mark sensor. This picture demonstrates that it has a glass back board with brilliant completions which is much the same as the as of late propelled respect and other premium telephones.
HMD Global can present this phone in the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in 2019. Speaking of the price of Nokia 9, it can cost Rs 50,000.