Eid ul-Fitr 2020 Mubarak: One of the most important festivals of Muslim community people, Eid-ul-Fitr (Happy Eid al-Fitr) can be held in India on 25 April this year. Although the dates are temporary, the festival of Eid Mubarak is celebrated after the end of the month of Ramazan. The date of Eid is decided according to the moon.
The Pak month of Ramadan is in its final stages. It is only after Ramadan that the festival of Eid-ul-Fitr comes, which is a sacred festival of the religion of Islam.
Which is also known as Mithi Eid. On this day, people of the Muslim community make sweet dish especially vermicelli in their homes. Greetings of Eid by embracing your loved ones. This festival of Islam gives the message of brotherhood.
Eid is a grand celebration of the Muslim community, although this time the celebration will not be as grand due to the Coronavirus, social distancing will also have to be taken care of due to the Corona crisis, in view of the Corona infection, Muslim religious leaders too Appealed to everyone to celebrate Eid at home. On this special occasion, you wish family, friends and loved ones with the following beautiful messages and HD images.
* Eid Mubarak.
* Wishing love and peace. Blessed Eid ul-Fitr to all of you.
* Wish you and your family a very Happy Eid Mubarak!!
* May your day be filled with peace and love. Eid Mubarak!
* Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
* Eid Mubarak to you. May the day be filled with prosperity.
* May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy.
* I hope you enjoy each and every moment of the day.
* May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone.
Keep burning and sparkling,
We like you
As long as there is life
This is our blessing
You have Eid's moon
Keep shining like
Happy new moon night Happy moonlight to the moon; Happy pane to the stars Congratulations to the stars And Happy Eid to you!
- Eid Mubarak 2020: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Wallpaper, Messages, SMS, Greetings, Photos, Gif, Pics
- Eid ul Fitr 2020: Know the Last day of Ramadan
- Eid-al-Fitr 2020 Mehndi Designs: Sit at home, this beautiful henna design,…
- Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr 2020: Facts to share with your kids and help…
- Eid ul-Fitr 20202: History, Importance & Significance of Eid-ul-Fitr and why…
- EID 2020: Seraikela Deputy Commissioner appeals – Read Eid prayers at…
- Eid Mubarak 2020 Status, Images, Messages, Quotes: Share photos and messages…
Gul has sent Gulshan to Gulfam,
The stars have saluted from the sky,
Happy month to you Ramadan,
We have just sent this message to you ..
Always laugh like flowers laughing;
You forget all the sorrow of the world;
Spread songs of happiness all around;
Happy Eid with this hope.
Eid ul-Fitr 2020 HD wallpapers
Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Eid Mubarak 2020 wishes, quotes, messages, Facebook and WhatsApp Status:
1- Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy this day to the fullest.
2- May Allah open the door of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak 2020.
3- Wishing you a joyful Eid. May Allah shower his blessings on you always. Eid Mubarak.
4- Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May all your wishes and dreams come true this Eid.
5- May Allah show his mercy upon us always. A very joyful Eid Mubarak to you.
6- May your life be always beautiful, peaceful and prosperous. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
7- On this holy festival, wishing you a successful, happy and prosperous life. Eid Mubarak.
8- Eid Mubarak everyone! Stay safe and pray to the almighty.
9- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family always. Eid Mubarak 2020.
10- May this Eid fill your heart with pure joy, love and happiness. Eid Mubarak.
- ~O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, so that you may learn self-restraint.’ – Quran 2:183
- Spend more time in Sujood.
- The fasting person in a state of worship as long as he does not backbite.
- Ramadan Strengthen your Imaan, heal your heart.
- Don’t be a servant of Ramadan be a servant of ALLAH be consistent.
- For a true Muslim, the End of Ramadan is not “the end” but the start of a new journey leading towards the Jannah.
- The fog clears, and new energy makes you run up the steps in front of you….
- The gates of heaven are opened now, the gates of hell are closed with devil chained in it.
- Don’t be a servant of Ramadan, Be a servant of Allah SWT. Be consistent.
- Everyone has a doctor in him; we just have to help him in his work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. To eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness.
- Fasting and natural diet, though essentially unknown as a therapy, should be the first treatment when someone discovers that he or she has a medical problem.
- Fasting strengthens control over our appetites, thus contributing to self-mastery.
- The job of fasting is to supply the body with the ideal environment to accomplish its work of healing.
- In a fast, the body tears down its defective parts and then builds anew when eating is resumed.
- Islam is a message of truth. We are not here in this country to be accepted, we are here to be respected.
- keep calm and prepare for Ramadan.
The month of absolution, freedom from hell, mercy, and blessings on your way and I pray to Almighty Allah that He enlighten your whole life with pure health and wealth’
- ‘Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.
- Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship. Al Quran
- Live your life like every day is Ramadan and the Akhirah will become you, Eid.
- Make Dua – its Ramadan the month of forgiveness.
- Make dua. It’s Ramadan the month of forgiveness. Take advantage of it.
- The light of the world will illuminate within you when you fast and purify yourself.
- Allah never expects us to be perfect during Ramadan, but he expects us to keep on trying.
- For a true Muslim, the end of Ramzan is not “The End” but start of a new journey leading towards Jannah.
- Have you ever wondered why we’re happy in Ramadan? Because we do what we were created to do.’
- Ramazan. The month when you gradually start to realize that it’s not the devil. It’s you.
- Ramzan does not come to change our schedules. it comes to change our hearts.
- Sleep Less pray more.
- The month of Ramadan is that in which was revealed the Quran. Guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. (2:185)
- The observances of the church concerning feasts and fasts are tolerably well-kept since the rich keep the feasts and the poor keep the fasts.
- Help the poor break the fast.
- I fast for greater physical and mental efficiency.
- Allah says in the Quran: “O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.”
- Make this Ramadan the turning point in your life. Break free from the deceptions of the world and indulge in the sweetness of Iman.
- The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Said, When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained – Saheeh Al-Bukhari.
- There’s a hidden sweetness in the stomach’s emptiness.
- May you continue to be a blessing to each and every one.Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan is the best time to make or break a habit.
- I wish you and your family a peaceful Ramadan. All the goodness wishes are with you.
- If the brain and the belly are burning clean with fasting, every moment a new song comes out of the fire.
After the end of the holy month of Ramadan, one of the two major holidays of Islam, called the feast of conversation Eid al-Fitr (Turk. Uraza Bayram, Ramadan Bayram), comes.
For every believer, a holiday is an involvement in the common joy of co-religionists and a good opportunity to replenish spiritual experience. The celebration of conversation for a Muslim is, first of all, a farewell to the blessed days of the month of Ramadan, when each Muslim was given a good opportunity to grow spiritually, pacify passions through fasting, a greater desire for piety, and helping those in need.