Medical workers in Orenburg managed to save two children who had swallowed 40 magnets and two batteries. This was reported in the regional Ministry of Health.
The department shared the relevant information on April 14, Friday. Earlier this week, a child was taken to the hospital after swallowing 10 magnets and two batteries. And on Thursday, April 13, they brought another baby who ate 30 small magnets. The children were immediately X-rayed, performed the necessary operations and removed foreign objects. At the moment they are in intensive care under the supervision of doctors, the report says.
Before it became known that a teenager from Voronezh was in intensive care after a snake attack.