B12 deficiency can weaken the nerves of the body.
Vitamin B12 is found in abundance in eggs.
Sea Foods also contain adequate amounts of B12.
Deficiency Of Vitamin B12: Our body needs many nutrients. Due to the deficiency of any nutrient, various diseases start appearing. Similarly, weakness of nerves can also create many problems. Not only does it feel like numbness and tingling in the hands. Also, there can be many types of problems. According to Web MD, deficiency of Vitamin B12 can lead to neurasthenia. Let us tell you which are the foods in which Vitamin B12 is found.
1. Eggs: B12 is found in eggs. One boiled egg contains about 0.6 micrograms of B12. However, if you are severely deficient in B12, then these eggs should not be your main source of B12. There is no evidence that they can increase your B12 levels significantly in the short term, but they are good for a daily diet.
2. Dairy Products: Vitamin B12 is also found in cow’s milk. It is very beneficial, so definitely include milk and curd in your diet.
Epilepsy is not an incurable disease, avoid exorcism, contact the doctor immediately, know the main symptoms
3. Oysters: Vitamin B12 is found in abundance in fish and other sea foods. It is present in different levels in all sea foods. If you also eat sea food then you can get maximum B12.
4. Soya Milk: For people who do not eat dairy foods, soy milk can be a strong source of vitamin B12. You can also increase vitamin B12 intake of soy milk.
Liver and kidney can be damaged by food supplements, you should also be careful, the doctor told when to consume it
5. Red Meat: Vitamin B12 is found in abundance in red meat. However, too much red meat can be harmful for certain health conditions. These include heart and blood vessel problems and some types of cancer. So take it as per need.
First read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: health, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : March 06, 2023
Be the first to read breaking news on OopsTop.com. Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website Oopstop.com