Come to Whatsapp on these messages, do not click on the click, it may seem like: Messages that mislead and harm on WTSAP are also spreading rapidly. After clicking on these messages, there is a danger of leak of much confidential information including bank details.
Among the smartphone users, WhatsApp is currently becoming the most popular messaging app. Crores of people send messages to each other every day through it. Congratulations on the new year or have a special birthday, people send messages to each other through WTSAP. Many people talk through each other via the WattsAP group through the message. But confusing and harming the message is also spreading rapidly. After clicking on these messages, there is a danger of leaking of much confidential information including bank details. Also, the data of users is collected and sold to them.
These are 15 messaging, which should never click on users.
1. Adidas shoe hoax message: It is claimed that the company is giving shoes free for the anniversary. This is a viral message on the Wattsapp. In this, users are asked to click on its link. After this many types of information are sought. It is said to share in many groups. Users should not click on such messages. This may leak their confidential information.
- Xiaomi Mi 9 will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) Price, Specification
- Information about the price and launch of Samsung Galaxy M30
- Record WhatsApp Calls on Android and iPhone, How can do it
- Who is better at Oppo K1, Realme 2 Pro, Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 and Redmi Note 7?
2.Jour Voucher Whatsapp Message: Like the Adidas scam, this is also WTSAP scam. It is claimed that a free voucher of fashion brand Zara will be given. For this, personal information and contacts are sought from the users. These information is used to make money by sending premium text messaging.
3. The phone to give Apple phone in just Rs 599
4 Free Pizza Messages from Pizza Hut: Through this, information is collected through the greed of giving pizza to the free.
5. WTSAP Subscription for Premium Service Message: Let the Watersapp is a free messaging app. For this, the company does not charge any kind of fee. If you get any kind of message, then understand that it is fake. Your personal information may leak after clicking on this link. You may be harmed.
6. Free beer offer from Hennicken: It is also promised to get a beer of popular beer free. Through this, also personal information may leak.
7. Buy Natural Beauty Products
8. Martinelli will crash the video phone: immediately delete such messages. Nothing like this happens.
9. Change the color of the Watts Message.
10. Amazon Big Billion Cell Offer Messages
11. Get annual profits up to 25 percent of the investment on the P2P platform.
12. Upgrade the Wattsapp Gold Service Message
13. Watts Popcorn Cornwic Video
14. Invitation to join the new WAITES app for better features
15. Philcart Crimson Carnival Cell Message