Buy this Vivo smartphone for just Rs 101! Learn how to raise the advantage: Under the New Phone, New You offer only a smartphone worth 10,000 or more can be bought.
The smartphone company Vivo has come with a great offer for users, whereby users can buy new smartphones by paying just 101 rupees. Vivo has joined hands with Bajaj Finance for this offer. According to the news, Vivo and Bajaj Finance have presented an offer for 41 days on the new year. This offer has been named New Phone, New You. Under this offer, users can buy Vivo’s new smartphone by giving down payment of 101 rupees, the remaining amount of the phone can be paid in 6 installments. This offer will remain valid until January 31. Also, this offer will be available offline only.
How to Raise the Offer: The new Phone, New You offers only a smartphone worth of 10,000 or more. To take advantage of this offer, users will have to go to the retail store, partnering with Vivo and Bajaj Finance. After this, after choosing a smartphone with a price of 10,000 or more, the KYC process of the users will be completed, in which the user will get the information of Aadhaar card and PAN card etc. After completing the KYC procedure, users will pay Rs 101 as advance amount and the phone will be theirs. The rest of the phone will be distributed in 6 installments and will be recovered every month.
- Honor 10 Lite - Launching With Three Cameras, Strong Processor and Superb Display, This is the price and offer
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) VS Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) - See New Price
- New Features of WhatsApp Android app can be found soon Fingerprint Authentication!
- Huawei Y9 (2019) First Review & Price
- Redmi Note 7 Price, Specifications: Xiaomi new Redmi launches with 48 MP camera Learn Features and Prices, Best Xiaomi Camera Phone 2019
For example, if a user buys a Vivo Nex phone worth Rs 44,990 then after paying Rs 101 as