BSE Odisha Board 10th Result 2020 bseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in: The result will be released online on the official website of Odisha Board bseodisha.ac.in and bseodisha.nic.in. Students will be able to get their Odisha 10th results online as well as through SMS facility.
BSE Odisha Board 10th Result 2020: Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha is going to release class 10th exam results. The BSE Odisha results of High School Certificate (HSC), Open School Certificate and Madhyamma Examination will be released after 9 pm on Wednesday.
This information was given by Education Minister Sameer Ranjan Dash on Monday. He informed that the results will be announced in the office of the Board of Secondary Education.
After which the result will be released online on the official website of Odisha Board bseodisha.ac.in and bseodisha.nic.in. Students will be able to get their Odisha 10th results online as well as through SMS facility. Let’s know how to check results online and SMS.
BSE Odisha Board 10th Result 2020: How to check online result
- Step 1: Students have to go to the official website – bseodisha.ac.in or orrisaresults.nic.in to check the result.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link for Odisha HSC Result 2020 / Matric Result.
- Step 3: A new page will open where you will have to enter your roll number and other login credentials
- Step 4: After entering credentials you have to click on submit button.
- Step 5: The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 6: Students can download their online marksheet from here and take a printout of it and keep it with them.
Here’s how to check the result on SMS: To check the result on SMS, first go to your mobile phone inbox. Type OR01 here. Now send the message to the number 5676750. After a while you will get a Revert Message, in which your result will be written.