Russian special operation in Ukraine
Ukrainian troops shelled the Belgorod region from a tank. The head of military intelligence of Ukraine acknowledged the connection of Kyiv with the Russian opposition. URA.RU brings the main news by the evening of May 17th.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) for the first time fired at the border Russian Belgorod region from a tank. It was emphasized that the Ukrainian forces drove equipment to the Ukrainian village of Budarki on the border and fired 12 shells. As a result of the incident, no one was injured.
- The head of Ukrainian intelligence, Kirill Budanov, said that Kyiv is working with the Russian opposition. He did not specify with whom exactly the interaction takes place.
- State Duma deputy, Lieutenant General Andrei Gurulev reacted to Budanov’s recent words about the need to kill Russians around the world. He stressed that Budanov must die and Russia will be indifferent to the reaction of the West in this regard.
- The counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is being delayed due to a lack of ammunition. In addition, according to the author of the American publication 19Fortyfive, Ukraine does not have superiority in the air either.
- In Chechnya, Chechen soldier Hussein Dzhambetov, who fought on the side of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, swore allegiance to the head of the republic Ramzan Kadyrov. He recently fought against the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine as part of the Chechen unit “Government of Ichkeria”.
- Volunteers from the Netherlands caught Ukraine selling Western equipment for spare parts. It was noted that Kyiv received ambulances, which two weeks later he began to sell on the Internet.
- In Kyrgyzstan, a citizen of the country was sentenced to 10 years in prison for mercenarism. He fought on the side of the troops of the Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR), participating in a Russian special operation.