A resident of Volgograd died due to extreme heat during a walk


A resident of Volgograd died while walking near his house. The incident occurred on Rokossovsky Street in the Central District of the city.

As clarified in the Investigative Committee for the region, the dead man was found by passers-by. There were no signs of violent death on the body of the deceased. According to preliminary data, he died due to the heat.

The body is currently being examined. The exact cause of death will be known soon.

Earlier it was reported about the death of a pensioner in Novosibirsk. According to investigators, the woman died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.


Be the first to read breaking news on OopsTop.com. Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website Oopstop.com

Leave a Comment