A one-year-old boy was hospitalized after being injected with an unknown drug in St. Petersburg


The child ended up in intensive care after the mother tried to treat him for a sore throat on her own.

As reported “Nevsky News”, a citizen of Uzbekistan gave her one-year-old son an injection with a mixture of substances. According to the mother, the drugs were supposed to help with a sore throat. After the boy became ill, the child was taken to the hospital. Doctors diagnosed him with poisoning.

Investigators are checking the circumstances of the incident, reporters say. It is also noted that the family is not registered and is prosperous.

Earlier it became known about the death of a two-year-old girl in Biysk due to drug poisoning. The child swallowed his grandmother’s potent drug.


Be the first to read breaking news on OopsTop.com. Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website Oopstop.com

Leave a Reply