A five-year-old child choked to death on crackers in the Tula region

In one of the villages in the Tula region, the child choked on a cracker and died on the spot before the doctors arrived. The tragedy happened on April 3 in the Kireevsky district. This information was confirmed by the regional Ministry of Health.

A five-year-old child decided to eat ordinary crackers, but accidentally choked. Moreover, the boy was with his parents, who immediately called an ambulance. Unfortunately, the doctors were unable to save the child.

Law enforcement officials are investigating the circumstances of the incident. Upon the death of a child, a pre-investigation check is being carried out, the regional department of the UK writes. It has been tentatively established that “death occurred as a result of eating food that caused the closure of the upper respiratory tract.”

Be the first to read breaking news on OopsTop.com. Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website Oopstop.com

Leave a Reply