A five-year-old boy in the Tula region died after choking on crackers

freepik.com |  Freepik Company S.L.
freepik.com | Freepik Company S.L.

A five-year-old child in the Tula region died after choking on crackers.

According to the publication “Tula press”, the tragedy occurred on April 3 in the village of Borodino. According to the newspaper, the medical services did not have time to save the child.

According to preliminary data from investigators, death was the result of blockage of the upper respiratory tract. Employees of the regional department of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation are checking.

Earlier it was reported about the death of a teenager in Sevastopol due to a faulty ventilation system. According to investigators, the boy died from carbon monoxide that got into the room from the heating boiler.


Be the first to read breaking news on OopsTop.com. Today’s latest news, and live news updates, read the most reliable English news website Oopstop.com

Leave a Reply