The much-awaited cabinet expansion of the Yogi government of UP took place on Sunday evening. Seven MLAs have been made ministers in the expansion of the Yogi cabinet, which took place only six months before the assembly elections. In the cabinet expansion of the Modi government last month, seven people from UP were made ministers. Incidentally, in the Modi government too, one Brahmin and six Obosi or Dalit community MPs were made ministers. Today in the Yogi government also, one Brahmin and six OBCs or Dalits have been made ministers. Like Modi, the Yogi government has also included non-Yadav in OBC and non-Jatav among Dalits in the government.
Some people are calling it an experiment not a coincidence. The way ministers are being introduced again and again with their caste, it is believed that this experiment has been done keeping in mind the coming elections. In the expansion of the Modi cabinet, besides Lakhimpur Kheri MP Ajay Kumar Mishra (Brahmin), Maharaj Ganj MP Pankaj Chaudhary (OBC), Apna Dal’s Anupriya Patel (Obosi), Agra MP SP Baghel (SC), Bhanu Pratap Verma ( SC), Mohanlalganj MP Kaushal Kishor (SC), Rajya Sabha MP BL Verma (SC) were made ministers.
Now representation has been given in the Yogi government in the same way. Apart from Jitin Prasad (Brahmin), Sangeeta Balwant Bind (OBC), Dharamveer Prajapati (OBC), Palturam (SC), Chhatrapal Gangwar (OBC), Dinesh Khatik (SC) and Sanjay Gaur (ST) have been given a chance.
#WATCH | BJP leader Jitin Prasada takes oath as a minister in the Uttar Pradesh Government, at a ceremony in Lucknow
Prasada joined the BJP from Congress in June this year pic.twitter.com/qlnnbp6qOL
Oath of new ministers:
1. Jitin Prasada took oath first. Came to BJP from Congress three months ago. Became a cabinet minister.
2. Chhatrapal Gangwar took oath, comes from Bahedi seat of Bareilly. The Kurmis represent the community. Age is 65 years.
3. Paltu Ram took oath at number three. They come from Balarampur. Lived in 2017. Coming from Dalit community.
4. Sangeeta Balwant Bind took oath at number four. Elected MLA for the first time. 42 years old. Comes from backward caste. Comes from Ghazipur Sadar seat.
5. Sanjeev Kumar took oath at number five. He comes from Sonbhadra’s Obra seat. Comes from tribal community.
6. Dinesh Khatik took oath at number six. Coming from Hastinapur in Meerut. Coming from Dalit community. West has become a minister from UP.
7. Dharamveer Prajapati comes from Hathras. Member of Legislative Council. Reached the Legislative Council only in 2021. He is also the chairman of Mati Kala Board.