This month, two of the cheapest cars in the country are getting huge discounts, where customers can save up to Rs 39,000. We are talking about Maruti Suzuki Alto and Datsun Redi-Go, whose starting price is less than Rs 3 lakh (Cars under 3 lakh).
If you are looking to buy a budget car that is less than Rs 4 lakh, then you can get huge savings in the month of June. In fact, this month two of the cheapest cars in the country are getting huge discounts, where customers can save up to Rs 39,000. We are talking about Maruti Suzuki Alto and Datsun Redi-Go, whose starting price is less than Rs 3 lakh (Cars under 3 lakh). Today we will tell about all the offers being given on these cars. Apart from this, we will also tell you about their performance and prices. So let’s have a look…
Maruti Suzuki Alto
What is the offer If you buy Maruti Suzuki Alto (Maruti Suzuki Alto) in this month of June, then you will save up to Rs 39,000 in total. The entry-level hatchback is getting a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 15,000. At the same time, corporate employees can save up to Rs 4,000 on this car.
- Price: The starting Delhi ex-showroom price of Maruti Suzuki Alto is Rs 2.99 lakh.
- Performance: Maruti Suzuki Alto has a 796 cc, 3-cylinder, 12-valve, BS-6 compliant engine. Its engine produces 48PS of maximum power at 6000 rpm and peak torque of 69Nm at 3500 rpm.
- Transmission: The engine of the Maruti Alto is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
What is the offer In the month of June, Datsun is offering huge discounts of up to Rs 35,000 on its cheapest hatchback. This month, customers are getting a cash discount of Rs 20,000 on Datsun Redi-Go. At the same time, there will be a savings of up to Rs 20,000 on exchanging the old car. A booking bonus of Rs 5,000 is also being given by the company on this.
It is important to note two things here. First- This offer is valid till 30 June 2021. Second- This offer may change on different variants and dealerships.
- Price: The starting Delhi ex-showroom price of Datsun Redi-Go in the Indian market is Rs 3.97 lakh, which goes up to Rs 4.95 lakh on its top end variant.
- Performance: Datsun Redi-Go is available in two engines in the Indian market. These include 0.8-litre and 1-litre models. Its 0.8-litre engine produces 54 PS of power at 5678 rpm and 72 Nm of torque at 4386 rpm. At the same time, its 1-litre engine produces 68 PS of power at 5500 rpm and 91 Nm of torque at 4250 rpm.
- Transmission: The 0.8-litre engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. At the same time, its 1-litre engine gets a 5-speed automatic transmission.